Welcome to
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Open Events?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SpeedyG

SpeedyG

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Trackday Weapon:Old Nova
I'm going to be in this neck of the woods next month and thought I could maybe get a chance to get to a Trackday event while I am there. I heard that it's a good track for inexperienced drivers but I just read somewhere on the 'net that it's also popular for those who want to 'push themselves and their car to the limit'. Somehow the two don't match up, so insider information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Terrysgirl

Terrysgirl

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationAmerican
  • Trackday Weapon:My winning smile
It states in the ‘What is Trackday’ thread in the Trackday chat forum that the events last all day and are split up into two or three groups that are loosely corresponding to an individuals skill level. So you see anyone can participate.

viper

viper

Learner Driver

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPlymouth
  • Trackday Weapon:Pinto
Friday September 10th would be your next chance to get there if you want a good event. I think you would be pleased with their corners and long straights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users